Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Face Your Fears

 Today in AP, things were a bit emotional. Mr. Reese asked us questions about our fears in life as well as what is stopping us from doing what we love. In my opinion, I struggle with confronting issues with myself. This topic has somewhat opened my eyes to see that I can accomplish any goal as long as there is no fear in my heart. My goals and ambishions can be reached, I just have to stop fearing what may happen in the future and live my present now because tomorrow is not promised to anybody. The entire subject in class was a life lesson and words of wisdom that I needed.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Rease always seems to dig up issues within oneself and life. However, in the end, we always end up learning from the topic. I'm glad that you received the advice that you needed.

    ReplyDelete