Friday, January 17, 2020

Confusion and Understanding

 Today in AP, we had a multiple questions test. I thought it was quite difficult being that I wasn't prepared for it at all, this resulted into me failing the test. Majority of the class did bad on the test so Mr. Reese put us all in groups based on our grades, one who pasted and two other who failed. Once we were in our groups, everyone had to agree on which answer was correct for each question. Mr. Reese put our groups grade in the grade book. I think that if I actually comprehended what was being asked in the questions, the I would've made a better grade. The story itself went way left meaning, the beginning of the story had nothing to do with majority of it and it confused me.

1 comment:

  1. He does this with our class too. The only thing is that everyone makes approximately the same grade we would get different questions correct. He would tell us to group up and we would have to pick an answer with the hope of getting it right for the sake of our grades. It is useful ,though, because it gives you a better understanding of why you made the grade you made.

    ReplyDelete