Tuesday, October 29, 2019

A True Reflection

 Today in AP, we began on reading Mirror by Sylvia Plath. Before we start the reading, Mr. Reese told us to write down what we see when we look in the mirror and I would like to share it with you all.

 When I look in the mirror, the first thing I notice is my lips. They're very pretty and unique, they stand out the most on my face. I notice the few flaws I have such as acne and dark spots. I see how much my hair has grown within the past year, and I'm proud of this growth. I see a beautiful young woman becoming more open-minded with life. I also see the "shy girl" stunt that I put on in public knowing that I'm the most goofy and funny person to be around outside of school. I see a lot of positive changes within myself mentally and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment