Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Im Nobody! Who are You?

   Today in AP Literature, we were assigned to groups for a poem assignment. In my group, we mainly focused on a poem called I'm Nobody! Who are You? by Emily Dickinson. In order for us to understand this poem, we had to basically break down each line, summarise the poem, characterize the authour, and find a literary device then evaluate why it is effective in order to understand our poems. After 20 minutes of doing this, each group went up to present their poem to the class. Only 2 groups went today, my group and group 3. My group, which was group 1, did a good job and I wasn't nervous about presenting my portion of the assignmet to the class. This is great because, I once was very nervous about doing presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment